According to World Health Organisation, Physiotherapy is defined as systematic, assessment of musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurological disorders of function, those of psychosomatic origin, including pain, dealing with physical agencies and manual therapy.
"Physiotherapy is a dynamic profession, which uses a range of treatment techniques to restore movement and function within the body."
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- INTER FERENTIAL THERAPY
- TRANSCUTANEOUS ELECTRICAL NERVE STIMULATOR
- SHORT WAVE DIATHERMY
- HOT PACKS: Therapeutic use of heat
- COLD PACK: Therapeutic use of cold
- PARAFFIN WAX BATH
- TRACTION: Spinal traction provides a pulling force to the cervical or lumbar spine.
- CERVICAL TRACTION
- LUMBAR TRACTION
- ORTHOPAEDIC REHABILITATION
- OSTEOPATHY & POSTURAL CORRECTION & REHABILITATION